Our leading real estate investment firm is looking for a property manager. The ideal property manager must be able to manage a portfolio of properties and possess strong leadership and customer service skills in dealing with residents, board members, and vendors. This position will be responsible for enforcing regulations, preparing budgets and processing financial matters, and attending board meetings (day or evening).
This position requires someone who has strong computer skills, is able to take initiative, is well organized, detail-oriented, and able to speak in front of large groups. Prior experience in property management is a bonus.
We offer a competitive salary and administrative and team support. If you’re ready to join a team that can utilize your talents and help you establish a career, apply now!
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
- Establish rates by researching local market and calculating costs so pricing is accurate and fair
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Oversees all on-site operations and maintains vendor relationships to make certain all aspects of the property are running smoothly
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current residents, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new residents
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs, negotiate leases, collecting security deposits, and processing applications
- Enforce violations and legal matters with the support of supervisors and the legal team
- Resolving resident complaints and providing quality customer service
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Past sales experience is preferred
- B.A. preferred, High School Diploma required
- Great with people– warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Flexibility in schedule
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable using technology such as property management software and multiple applications both desktop and mobile
- General management and/or property management experience
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with people
- Able to handle a variety of projects occurring simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Real Estate Sales or Collections experience is a plus
- Have personal values that align with our Core Values: Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Flexible, Growth-Oriented, Whatever It Takes Attitude, Epic Customer Service
About Celebrate Communities
We operate affordable housing communities (manufactured home communities) in the southwest, southeast, and Midwest United States with a growing footprint that provides an opportunity to grow with us. We seek top-performing, goal-oriented, excited professionals to maximize our impact on the industry.